Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bugaboo Challenge -- Caught a Bug?

The Catch The Bug Challenge for Bugaboo is to make a Get Well card.  I made two.  I used the dragon card in the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge (separate posting) and I used the bear card as one of my OWH S&S Sketch Challenge cards (also separate posting). 
Here are my cards:
Digi Stamp from Bugaboo colored with Copics; CS and B&T from CTMH


Digi Stamp from GTC colored with Copics; CS and B&T from CTMH


Thanks for looking,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are just adorable! I like how each one has a different layout and focus. Nicely done! Thank you for joining us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog, I hope to see you play with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card which is sure to make anyone feel better. Thanks for joining in with Catch The Bug's Get Well Soon challenge and make sure you check out the new Sketch Challenge for this week.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete