Friday, February 4, 2011

OHW MWT "On the Farm" Challenge

Of all the stamp that I have, I didn't have not one farm animal.  So, I thought this is great... this gives me an excuse to go to Hobby Lobby and shop for some supplies.  I found a couple of farm animal stamps, but they were not very cute.  I did find these Jolee's farm animals...aren't they cute?  I didn't actually stamp anything, but I did tear and sponge dab some ink on the grass and sun.  :P  So, here is my card...$70 later after my quick run into Hobby Lobby. lol.  Don't you just love when that happens... :)

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice scene of the farm and animals. You did awesome job with all those stamps. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me with your kind comments. Thanks for your service for the country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I can't get out of there or Michael's for less than $50! This cute card would be so fun with velcro dots to make a playset.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. I know what you mean about $$$ flying out of the pocket. I can not, impossible to do, go into H/L and not spend too much money! Well too much as far as my boyfriend is concerned! LOL

    ReplyDelete