Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Heart

I decided I would enter the card I made for the Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge into other challenges.  Keeping track of all the challenges is a challenge in itself.  If anyone has any tips or tricks on how to keep track and enter multiple challenges, please let me know.  I'm a total newbie at this.  I'm also having tons of fun, too. 

This is the card I will enter in the challenges.  It is a simple valentine's card.  I used Close to my Heart products for the entire card, except for the pearls, which I bought at Michaels. 

Here are the challnges I plan on entering:
All sorts - love
Craft your passion - anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers - hearts
Creative Card Crew - for loved ones
Creative Craft World - love
Easy Craft Projects - love
Ooh La La Creations - for someone special
Paper Pretties - Valentines day
Papertake Weekly - have a heart
Penny's paper - hearts a flutter
Simply Create - give your heart away
Stampin Royalty - hearts
The Sisterhood of Crafters - In love with valentine's

Thanks for looking.
Many blessings,
Laura

15 comments:

  1. Simple but very effective! Thanks for taking up our challemge at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple ... and so sweet! Love It!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood! We hope you'll come back again next challenge for more fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, very CAS. By the way, I keep a notebook to list all the challenges I enter, that way I can cross them off when each challenge is over. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love CAS cards and this is a fantastic one :)

    So glad you joined us on Simply Create :)

    i have a spread sheet in excel that i keep a list of the challenges i like to play with.. also the cut off date so i know when it needs to be submitted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Love Challenge.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very elegant card! The hearts embossed on the card base are lovely! Thanks for joining us at Penny's! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. It may be simple but it's gorgeous. I love when you can do so little and have such a big effect.
    for keeping track of the challenges, I used to keep index cards by days of the week and list them there. Now I have the ones I look at/play in linked in my sidebar (come take a look http://easilyamused-chrisv.blogspot.com/)
    your card is perfect for our challenge at Paper Pretties. thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely CAS card, so pretty love the colours.

    Thank you for joining Creative Card Crew this week.
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the torn paper around the heart and across the bottom. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood. Hope you play along again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely Laura!! CAS cards are my fav!! Thanks for playing along with our “Hearts a Flutter” Challenge this week at Penny’s. Good Luck!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! I love the heart embossing on the card.Very pretty :O) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just darling, I love how C&S it is! Thank you so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty, I hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is awesome. i love CAS style... it's so elegant! Wonderful card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete