Saturday, June 11, 2011

OWH Sketch Challenge #72

I have not participated in a sketch challenge in awhile.  I finally decided to get back on the creative horse and try making some cards again.  

Here is the sketch: 



Here is the first one I made with a flower.  The flower took me forever to make so I only made one. I also wanted to stamp happy birthday on the inside, so i didn't put a sentiment on the outside.  I still like the way it came out.

Here is one with a sentiment and no flower. 
This one is from the same paper packet from close to my heart.

Last one from the same paper packet using OWH sketch #9
thanks for looking.
cheers,
laura





1 comment:

  1. Great cards, Laura! I love those papers you used. Beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us in the OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete